Bachelor & Master thesis
Are you a student looking for thesis topic? See list of thesis topics I am happy to mentor!
Computational social sciences
I'm a co-founded of the computational social science study module at the University of Helsinki. The computational social sciences study module included classes such as
- Introduction to computational social science
- Programming for social scientists
- Data science for social scientists
- Data extraction for social scientists
- Simulation models and complex systems for social scientists
- Network analysis for social scientists
I'm working on a text book: "Coding Social Science. Understanding and Doing Computational Social Science."
- Theory and Methods of Digital Governance, Organizations and Communication (2017, 2018)
- Digitaalisen yhteiskunnan rajapinnoilla, guest lecture on politics and digitalization
- Introduction to Human-Computer Interaction, guest lecture on social computing